Net for God: videos for evangelisation
Serving CHRISTIAN UNITY and WORLD PEACE
The aim of the Net for God network, which was set up by the Chemin Neuf Community (a Catholic Community with an ecumenical vocation) in 2000, is to provide a means
for praying and working together for unity and peace between our countries and our churches.
The basis for this network is a 30 minute film which we produce each month
- to help us to develop spiritually and as human beings,
- and to come to recognise the work of the Holy Spirit in the world.
Each of these monthly films
- is translated into 20 languages and
- distributed in 68 countries
- to people of all generations, Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants,
who meet in 650 places referred to as “Net Points” in order to share and to pray for peace and unity in the world.