Residential Language Programmes
- an intensive two week programme in the summer (up to 30 students)
- and a longer ten week programme (from October to December) with a smaller number of students.
The programmes are residential and are held in the rural setting of
St Gildas Christian Centre in Langport, Somerset.
Daily lessons with qualified teachers
- classroom-based learning and structured conversation with native English speakers
- small groups according to their level of English
Discovering Community Life and Prayer
- participation in prayer times
- taking part in tasks around the house and garden
- sharing in small groups
- having fun together: sports, music, games, etc.
- regular talks on spiritual or biblical subjects.
- During the ten week programme, there is also the opportunity to participate in one of the Community’s missions.
- French Language School (Paris area)
- German Language School (Berlin)