Residential Language Programmes
To improve your English, deepen your prayer life and meet other young people from all over the world
- A 2 week summer school for 14-18 years old.
- 2 programmes for 18-35 years old:
These courses are English language and culture experiences lived in a Christian community.
The aim is to take up the challenge of unity and peace in the world by learning English.
Two main purposes are:
- Improving your English by being in contact with speakers
- Discovering Christian community life.
You are welcome to join us if you wish to:
- Learn English (accepting the challenge of speaking only English everyday and doing homework)
- Live a spiritual journey (prayer time, worship, sharing in small groups,...)
- Daily lessons with qualified teachers
- Classroom-based learning, conversation with English speakers
- In small groups according to their level of English
- Discovering community life...
- Taking part in small groups working around the house and garden
- Participating in community missions
- Having fun together: sports, music, games,...
- ...and prayer
- Participating in community prayer times
- Sharing in small groups
- Regular talks on spiritual or biblical subjects
- Outings to places of historic or cultural interest.
These courses take place in The Priory, Storrington. The Priory is situated in a small and beautiful rural town about 50 miles south of London, close to the beautiful South Downs National Park and within easy reach of the Sussex seaside.
- French Language School (Paris area)
- German Language School (Berlin)